Activity 2 - Impromptu Speeches
If you have attended the teaching, you would recall that I have intentionally planted a few surprises in the participants chairs. A pink paper with instructions on the following topics:
- My first mission trip
- I love this sports
- I know how to . . .
- Serving the Catholic Church
- My funniest experience
- Free topic (Choose your own)
- Pick one of the topics above.
- Give yourself 30 seconds to prepare and arrange your thoughts.
- Deliver the talk in 1 minute.
- To make sure that you follow the rules, I suggest that your record yourself and if you're open to anyone, in the comment below send us a link to your recorded file. (OPTIONAL) -
TIP: You may record it on your mobile phone's recorder and upload it on Google Drive or any other app that is shareable.
Ready? GO & SHARE!
Impromptu speeches allows us to see how we can possibly deliver a talk, its dynamism, the skills and the ability to relate to the audience in such pressure and limited time. But it doesn't define who we are...
This course/teaching is intended for us to polish the skills and become effective speaker when given an opportunity.